Nights at the Lights Features Entertainment at the Lighthouses
Canceled for 2020 due to Covid-19
All music events at all lighthouses have been canceled for 2020 due to health concerns relating to the Covid-19 virus. They will return in 2021.
2019 Events at Little Sable Lighthouse Included:
- Rough & Tumble, Nashville Husband and Wife duo.
- Steel Doin It, Spring Lake based steel drum band.
- Wyatt and Sherri Knapp, Michigan husband and wife duo.
- Third Coast Gypsy Jazz and Ruthie Eilers, vocals.
- Jim Novak & Paul Cerny.
2019 Events at the White River Light Station Included:
- Yoga on the Lawn, 9:30am (rain date June 28).
- Concert featuring Wyatt and Sherri Knapp, 7pm.
- Concert featuring Rough and Tumble, 7pm.
- Yoga on the Lawn, 9:30am (rain date July 26).
- Concert featuring Steel Doin It, 7pm.
- Concert featuring Local Dulcimer Musicians, 2pm-4pm.
- Beer event, featuring Catfish and the Man, 6pm-8:30pm.
- Concert featuring Fremont John, 7pm.
- Yoga on the Lawn, 9:30am (rain date August 30).
- Yoga on the Lawn, 9:30am (rain date September 27).
2019 Events at the Big Sauble Lighthouse Included:
- Bus Day featuring music by AsperGrass.
- Bus Day featuring music by Rough and Tumble.
- Bus Day featuring music by High Lonesome.
- Bus Day featuring music by Jim Novak and Paul Cerny.
- Bus Day featuring music by Fremont John.
- Bus Day featuring music by Oceania Drive.
More Summer Fun in West Michigan...
West Michigan Lighthouse Locations...
Ludington's North Breakwater Light -- Walk the half-mile long pier to West Michigan's most popular lighthouse.
North Pierhead Lighthouse in Manistee -- At the Manistee beach.
Little Sable Point Lighthouse -- Located at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes.
Big Sable Point Lighthouse -- Located in the Ludington State Park.
Pentwater Pier Head Lights -- At the channel to Pentwater Lake.
Grand Haven Lighthouse -- The Grand Haven lighthouse is at the mouth of the Grand River.
White River Light Station in Whitehall -- Operated by the Sable Point Lighthouse Keepers.
Discover More Lake Michigan Lighthouses...
Grand Traverse Light Station -- Located on the tip of the Leelanau Peninsula in Northern Michigan, The Grand Traverse Light was established in 1852.
Point Betsie Light Station -- Nestled in a dune just south of Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore, the tower stands 39 feet tall, but with the height of the dune it towers 52 feet above Lake Michigan.
Harbor Point Lighthouse -- Located in Harbor Springs in Northern Michigan. McGulpin Point Lighthouse -- This lighthouse is located in the Straits of Mackinac at Mackinaw City. Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse -- Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse is in Mackinaw City.
Manitowoc North Breakwater - Walk out to the end of the pier to this Manitowoc lighthouse, and wave to the carferry S.S. Badger as the ship passes by.
Algoma North Pierhead - This lighthouse can be seen all along the Crescent Beach Boardwalk and is accessible via the pier if you want to venture closer.
Kewaunee Pierhead Lighthouse - Located in Kewaunee, Wisconsin...halfway between Sturgeon Bay and Manitowoc along Lake Michigan.